Skiing in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Experience Austria's NICEST ski area
The Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn Ski Circus boasts 270 kilometres of pistes, 70 lifts and countless cosy mountain huts. And at the heart of this area lies the Landhaus Panoramablick.
In recent years Saalbach Hinterglemm has become a world-renowned and exceptionally popular ski resort. The gently undulating Pinzgau Grass Mountains offer ideal conditions for perfect pistes while the snow-blanketed slopes are smoothed to carpet-like perfection every day using state-of-the-art piste grooming machinery.
The Landhaus Panoramablick is situated just 450 metres from the red gondolas of the Kohlmaisbahn cable car, which will whisk you up to the lofty peaks of the Ski Circus in a flash
Ski rental - close by
You don't have any equipment for skiing or snowboarding? Would you like to travel to Saalbach Hinterglemm with little luggage? Would you like to test the latest models? Then we have a tip for you: Rent your skis or snowboards during your skiing holiday in Saalbach Hinterglemm at Sport Bründl & enjoy a discount of 12 %!
Highlights of the Ski Circus:
- 270 (!) kilometres of pistes for endless skiing pleasure
- 70 state-of-the-art lifts for effortless ascents
- Over 60 mountain huts ‒ quaint, homely and upmarket
- Countless snow trails throughout the Ski Circus – for mogul runs, berms and jumps ...
- The NIGHTPARK at the Unterschwarzachbahn in Hinterglemm ‒ redesigned and perfectly shaped!
- Novices can take advantage of the Learn-to-ride Park on the Bernkogel in Saalbach ...
- Funcross at the Hochalm 6-seater chair lift in Hinterglemm – the topographically challenging terrain is a mixture of normal ski run and a snow park...
- SkiMovie at the Unterschwarzachbahn in Hinterglemm ‒ after a giant slalom run at breakneck speed anyone can produce their own ski video online...
- The floodlit slope at the Unterschwarzachbahn in Hinterglemm ‒ for anyone who just can't get enough skiing ‒ open from Monday to Friday until 21.30 ...
- The NITRO Snowpark in Leogang – situated below the Asitzmuldenbahn, it boasts an abundance of creative corners...
Immerse yourself in the infinitely romantic, action-packed, ice-cold, sunny and snow-white world around the Landhaus Panoramablick – you're sure to have the time of your life!
We'll be happy to help you with your specific holiday planning!